What to do in the event of a claim?
- Make sure you and any passengers in your vehicle are safe.
- If there are any serious injuries to any party involved, please call the emergency services.
- Take full details of the other vehicles involved, including name and contact details, vehicle details and insurance details.
- Take photos of all vehicles involved including the position of them, the damage to the vehicles and if possible capture the registration of the vehicle in these pictures.
- Obtain details of any witnesses to the incident.
- Ring us on 0800 9 538 566 as soon as it is safe to do so, to start the claims process.
We are open 24/7 365 days a year, to assist you in the event of a claim and get you back on the road.