What to do in the event of a claim?
- Make sure you and any passengers in your vehicle are safe.
- If there are any serious injuries to any party involved, please call the emergency services.
- Take full details of the other vehicles involved, including name and contact details, vehicle details and insurance details.
- Take photos of all vehicles involved including the position of them, the damage to the vehicles and if possible capture the registration of the vehicle in these pictures.
- Obtain details of any witnesses to the incident.
- Ring us on 0345 123 8338 as soon as it is safe to do so, to start the claims process.
We are open 24/7 365 days a year, to assist you in the event of a claim and get you back on the road.
If you purchased our Motor Legal Expense insurance policy, you will also have access to our Claims management service that in the event of a non-fault accident can provide the following services
- 24 Hours UK based claims helpline.
- Access to our industry leading solicitors to assist you and any passengers in the event an injury is suffered.
- 100% of all losses paid to the driver of the vehicle.
- Replacement vehicle while yours is off the road. Subject to enquires being completed.
- Access to our nationwide approved network of repairers.
- Recovery of any out of pocket expenses from the responsible party these include but are not limited to
- Travelling expenses arising from pursuit of a claim for example, expenses incurred as a result of required attendance in court
- Damage to personal items in the vehicle
- Recovery of policy excess
- Vehicle damage if not covered under your main motor insurance policy
In the event of a claim please call 0345 123 8338